Candidates interested in employment at Dow Chemical Employees’ Credit Union should take pleasure in helping and working with the public, have a positive attitude, and enjoy a friendly team environment.
We employ over 140 employees in both full-time and part-time positions. Employees receive a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Paid Time Off (for vacation/sick/personal days)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (employees working an average of at least 30 hours/week)
- Paid Holidays (New Years Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- Employee contributed 401(k) plan (eligible 1st of the month following 3 months of employment)
- Employer provided Safe Harbor Plan (eligible 1st of the month following 3 months of employment)
- Employer provided Profit Sharing Plan (eligible 1st of the month following 12 months of employment)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Section 125 plans)
- Short-Term Disability Insurance (minimum of 20 hours per week)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (minimum of 40 hours per week)
- Group Term Life Insurance (minimum of 40 hours per week)
- Optional Life (minimum of 20 hours per week)
- Employee Assistance Program
View and apply for open positions here.