Mobile Banking gives you instant connectivity to your accounts anytime, anywhere on your mobile device. Mobile Banking is available to all Online Banking members.
Once your device has been registered, you will be able to:
- View account lists and balances
- View transaction history for all accounts (including Visa® Credit Card)
- View cleared check images
- Transfer money to another DCECU member
- View spending pattern graphs (app only)
- Complete transfers, including loan advances and most loan payments
- Schedule bill payments to existing payees
- Send secure messages to the credit union
- Locate nearby Surcharge-Free ATMs
- Deposit Checks (on supported devices via app)
- Manage Text Message Banking Enrollment
- Manage Biometric Authentication Enrollment
- Supported mobile devices For example: iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, Android™ (2.3 or newer) (Your device may be supported even if unlisted.)
- Online Banking credentials (shares your Online Banking username and password)
- Valid email address on file
- Internet access on your mobile device (Mobile service provider usage charges may apply. See service provider’s terms and conditions.)
Mobile Check Deposit
Android™ (2.3 or newer), iPhone® (iOS 4.3 or newer), iPad® (3rd gen or newer), iPad mini™, or iPod touch® (4th gen or newer) devices.
Android™ (6.0 or newer with a built-in fingerprint scanner), iPhone® (5s or newer), iPad Air® (2nd gen or newer), iPad mini™ (3rd gen or newer), and iPad Pro®.