Looking For a Great Deal on Private Student Loans? October 04, 2015
We offer a consolidation option for members who have graduated with an Associate’s Degree or higher and have two or more student loans with a combined total balance of at least $7,500. With a Private Student Consolidation Loan, you could potentially lower your monthly payments, receive a lower interest rate and extend the payment period of your loan.
Private Student Loans Offer:
- Affordable Repayment Options. You can chose between a level repayment and graduated repayment. The level repayment is a standard payment calculated over a 15 year term. The graduated repayment offers interest only payments for the first 4 years and then a level payment over the remaining 11 years.
- Fixed and Variable Rate Loans. Both a competitive fixed and variable rate option are available.
- Interest Rate Reduction. When you set up automatic payments, you’ll receive a 0.25% interest rate reduction.
- Easy application process. Applications are accepted online for your convenience.
- Loan Types. You can consolidate both private student loans and federal student loans to simplify your finances with one monthly payment.
- Cosigner Release Option. If a cosigner is needed, the borrower can apply to remove the cosigner after 24 months of on-time payments of principal and interest. This option is subject to the borrower meeting creditworthiness conditions.
Learn more and apply today