2017 MCULLAF Grand Raffle Results December 13, 2017
The 2017 Michigan Credit Union League Legislative Action Fund (MCULLAF) Grand Raffle Winners have been announced and we are excited to say that DCECU had a winner! Jinell Schwerin was a third place prize winner of $1,000! Congratulations, Jinell!
The MCULLAF Grand Raffle is an essential part of the Michigan Credit Union League’s political action fundraising efforts and is key to ensuring Michigan credit unions have a strong voice in Washington D.C. On November 20, the 2017 Grand Raffle drawing was held at the Michigan Credit Union League & Affiliates in Lansing with a total of 59,056 tickets sold by 129 credit unions, raising $272,290.
A total of seven prizes were awarded, including a grand prize with a choice between $20,000 towards the purchase of a pre-selected vehicle or $20,000 cash, a second place prize of $5,000, and five third place prizes of $1,000. The following credit unions sold the winning tickets:
- Grand Prize Winner ($20,000 prize): Wolverine State CU
- Second Place Winner ($5,000 prize): Alliance Catholic CU
- Third Place Winner #1 ($1,000 prize): Saginaw Medical FCU
- Third Place Winner #2 ($1,000 prize): 4Front CU
- Third Place Winner #3 ($1,000 prize): Dow Chemical Employees’ CU
- Third Place Winner #4 ($1,000 prize): Wildfire CU
- Third Place Winner #5 ($1,000 prize): Northland Area FCU
Thank you to all members who participated!
Ken Roznowski (VP of Finance) hands a check to Jinell Schwerin