2018 MCULLAF Grand Raffle Results December 12, 2018
The 2018 Michigan Credit Union League Legislative Action Fund (MCULLAF) Grand Raffle Winners have been announced and we are excited to say that one of our members was the second prize winner of $5,000!
The MCULLAF Grand Raffle is an essential part of the Michigan Credit Union League’s political action fundraising efforts and is key to ensuring Michigan credit unions have a strong voice in Washington D.C. On November 19, the 2018 Grand Raffle drawing was held at the Michigan Credit Union League & Affiliates in Lansing with a total of 67,183 tickets sold by 110 credit unions, raising $304,150.
A total of seven prizes were awarded, including a grand prize with a choice between $20,000 towards the purchase of a pre-selected vehicle or $20,000 cash, a second place prize of $5,000, and five third place prizes of $1,000. The following credit unions sold the winning tickets:
- Grand Prize Winner ($20,000 prize): Advantage One Credit Union
- Second Prize Winner ($5,000 prize): Dow Chemical Employees’ Credit Union
- Third Prize Winner #1 ($1,000 prize): Sunrise Family Credit Union
- Third Prize Winner #2 ($1,000 prize): Northland Area Federal Credit Union
- Third Prize Winner #3 ($1,000 prize): Best Financial Credit Union
- Third Prize Winner #4 ($1,000 prize): Team One Credit Union
- Third Prize Winner #5 ($1,000 prize): Alpena Alcona Area Credit Union
Thank you to all members who participated!