Stay home – Stay safe. Alternatives to DCECU Drive-Thru Service March 30, 2020
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our members, employees and our community, the continued availability of the DCECU drive-thru service is being reviewed and assessed daily.
Due to current uncertainties surrounding COVID-19, we are strongly encouraging ALL members to utilize other DCECU services to meet their needs, should their traditional / preferred channel be unavailable. Here are some options for your consideration:
- Access your accounts via ATM. DCECU ATM daily cash withdrawal limits have been temporarily increased to $1,000 per day.
- Most DCECU services can be completed using our online/mobile/phone banking tools and are available 24/7.
- The DCECU Member Contact Center is available to assist you during regular business hours by calling (989) or (800) 835-7794. As an alternative, you can start a Conversation with us 24/7 through Online Banking or our Mobile App. For more information on any of these options and updates to our hours of operation, please visit www.dcecu.org.
How to use a DCECU ATM:
- Insert your DCECU debit or ATM card in the manner depicted on the ATM.
- Enter your PIN (personal identification number).
- Select the type of transaction you want to make, such as deposit or withdrawal.
- Follow the prompts to complete the transaction that you chose. For instance, if you want to make a deposit, identify whether you will deposit a check or cash.
- Complete any additional transactions.
- Retrieve your DCECU debit or ATM card and receipt.
All ABOUT ATMs
- 24-hour banking, 7 days a week
- 20 local DCECU ATMS
- Surcharge-Free access to over 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs in Michigan, throughout the U.S. or worldwide
- At an ATM, you can:
- Make deposits or withdrawals
- Transfer funds
- Inquire about your account balances
- Make some* loan payments