Online Banking Puts Your Account at Your Fingertips April 02, 2020
As part of our continued commitment to the health and safety of our members, employees and our community during the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we want to remind you that DCECU’s Online Banking and Mobile App allow you to safely and securely manage your accounts from home.
- Review your balances and recent transactions
- Make immediate loan payments and transfers between your accounts
- Schedule future loan payments, transfers and bill payments
- Deposit checks from the Mobile App
- Review your electronic statements and notices (or, reduce your incoming mail by enrolling today!)
- Apply for loans and open new share accounts
- Use the Forms portal to initiate domestic wire transfers, home or mailing address changes, name changes and more
Additionally, you can ask questions and initiate most account maintenance by starting a Conversation from within Online Banking and the Mobile App 24/7. Our team will respond by the end of the following business day.
If you need assistance by phone, our Member Contact Center is available Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. ET – 6:00 p.m. ET at 800.835.7794.