COVID-19 and DCECU Operations Update June 15, 2020
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, DCECU has remained available to meet the majority of your banking needs 24/7 through online/mobile/phone banking, credit/debit cards and ATMs.
As Michigan slowly relaxes both business and personal restrictions, DCECU began implementing a phased plan on June 1 to return to full-service in-person operations while ensuring the health and safety of our members, employees and community. Effective June 15, additional appointment-only services are available.
- Currently, DCECU is accepting appointments for the following services in our lobby.
- Notary Public
- New account opening
- Debit and Credit Card replacement
- Safe Deposit Box access
- Signature Guarantee and Signature Validation
- Decedent accounts
- Document drop-off/pick-up
Appointments can be scheduled online, by calling 800.835.7794 or through a secure message within Online Banking or the Mobile App. Please note, for the safety of our members and employees, anyone entering the lobby will be required to wear a face covering.
- All loan, credit card and mortgage loan applications will continue to be accepted online or by phone.
- Drive-Thru and Member Contact Center remain available during normal business hours to serve you.
- The Retirement and Investment Center located at DCECU is accepting appointments.
Thank you for your continued patience and support as we take steps toward returning to full-service in-person operations to ensure the health and safety of our members, employees and community. DCECU is constantly evaluating the most current government guidance and recommendations regarding COVID-19 while balancing the needs of our members for in-person services.