COVID-19 Update June 24, 2020
Michigan’s efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19 and flatten the curve have proven effective as the state is currently on track to contain the virus. While we all feel optimistic and are enjoying some normalcy, we must remain vigilant to prevent a second wave in our state. Thank you for doing your part to limit the spread of COVID-19, as we continue to do our part as your financial institution.
At the beginning of June, DCECU began implementing a phased plan to return to full-service in-person operations gradually to ensure the health and safety of our members, employees and community. Throughout the month, we have taken appointments for select lobby services and our phased plan remains on track.
We are pleased to announce the expansion of our in-person services by appointment to accommodate member needs in addition to our drive-thru, Member Contact Center, and self-service options as follows:
|Wednesday, June 24||To Be Determined|
|Lobby Access||Appointments Only||Lobby Open for Walk-In Service |
Appointments also available
|Lobby Services Available||All non-lending services*||All non-lending services*|
|Notes||Appointments can be scheduled online, by calling 800.835.7794 or through a secure message within Online Banking or the Mobile App.||We are preparing to welcome you back by ensuring all the proper safety protocols are in place to support a healthy branch environment. Please look for a future communication on our lobby reopening and what you can expect when you visit us.|
DCECU thanks our members for taking the following actions to limit the spread of COVID-19 by:
- Limiting in-person transactions and office visits to minimize lobby traffic.
- *All loan, credit card and mortgage loan applications will continue to be accepted online or by phone.
- Drive-Thru and Member Contact Center are available during normal business hours to serve you.
- Using self-service channels such as Online Banking, our Mobile App, credit/debit cards, and our extensive ATM network whenever possible to safely manage your accounts from a distance.
- Wearing a required face covering when entering our lobby for the safety of our members and employees.
- Leaving your coin at home. Coin will not be accepted at this time via coin machines, lobby, or drive-thru.
DCECU continues to evaluate the most current government guidance and recommendations regarding COVID-19 while balancing the needs of our members for in-person services.
Thank you for your continued patience and support as we take steps to return to full-service in-person operations that prioritizes health and safety for all.