DCECU Member Service Update August 20, 2020
To my fellow members:
I hope this message finds you safe and healthy as summer begins to wind down.
Between the COVID-19 pandemic and the historic flooding in our region, 2020 has been a challenging year for all of us, in a variety of ways. As your credit union, we remain financially strong and steadfastly committed to serving you and finding ways to make your life easier during these difficult times.
The purpose of this communication is to provide some updates and reminders regarding services that we think you may find useful and provide you with safe opportunities to continue your business with us.
- NEW loan payment options added: For your convenience, you now have the option to make a loan payment online using an account from another financial institution.
- Visit dcecu.org/loan-payment for details.
- Increased daily ATM withdrawal limit to $1,000: In late March, we increased our daily ATM withdrawal limit to $1,000 for DCECU members using their DCECU ATM Card or Debit Card.1
- Your DCECU ATM or Debit card gives you surcharge-free access to a network of 30,000 CO-OP ATMs where you can complete deposits, withdrawals, inquiries and transfers.
- You also have surcharge-free access to more than 4,000 Alliance One ATMs nationwide. You can complete withdrawals, inquiries and transfers at these ATMs.
- Visit dcecu.org/atm to find a surcharge-free ATM near you.
- 24/7 Online Banking and Mobile App2: These self-serve options remain a convenient and easy way to access and manage your accounts anytime from virtually anywhere. You can view account balances, transaction histories and cleared checks; complete a variety of transfers and payments; and send us secure messages.
- Our Mobile App2 features Mobile Check Deposit, which allows you to simply snap a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check and submit it for deposit instead of visiting the credit union or an ATM.
- Send money to anyone in the United States, or even pay your bills.
- Visit dcecu.org/online to learn more about both our Online Banking and our Mobile App.
- Loan applications online3: Need to apply for a mortgage, other loan or a DCECU Visa® Credit Card? All of our lending applications are available online.
- Visit dcecu.org/borrow to explore your options.
- You also can apply by telephone at 989.835.7794 or 800.835.7794 (toll-free).
- Lobby services available by appointment: While our lobby remains temporarily closed for walk-in service, we are gladly accepting appointments for most services. As mentioned above, please submit any mortgage or other loan applications online or by phone.
- Appointments can be scheduled at dcecu.org/contact, by calling 800.835.7794, or through secure message within Online Banking or the Mobile App.
As always, we are here for you. You are welcome to visit our drive-thru or reach out to our Member Contact Center for assistance by calling 989.835.7794 or 800.835.7794 (toll-free) during regular business hours:
|Drive-Thru:||Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. ET |
Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET
|Member Contact Center:||Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET|
Though we miss seeing our members, we plan to reopen our lobby for walk-in service as soon as it is operationally safe to do so given the high volume of daily traffic to our office. DCECU continues to evaluate the most current government guidance and recommendations regarding COVID-19 while balancing the needs of our members for in-person services. Please look for a future communication on our lobby reopening.
Thank you for your continued loyalty to DCECU. Your faith in us as your financial institution of choice in these most challenging of times is deeply valued.
Chief Executive Officer
Due to varying per-transaction withdrawal limits at ATMs, two or more transactions may be required to reach $1,000. ↩︎
The DCECU Mobile App requires a supported mobile device with internet access, DCECU Online Banking login credentials, and a valid email address on file with DCECU. See dcecu.org/mobile for complete details. ↩︎
Loans subject to approval based on creditworthiness of applicants (and collateral conditions, if applicable). Other limitations may apply. ↩︎