COVID-19 Update November 17, 2020
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) recently issued a new emergency order which will take effect on Wednesday, November 18th, for at least the next three weeks. This order is intended to curb rapidly increasing COVID-19 cases currently occurring in our region and state.
Under the new emergency order, all employees are required to work remotely from home if they are able, resulting in fewer DCECU employees onsite to provide in-person service.
- Effective Wednesday, November 18, DCECU will be offering appointments for the following lobby services only:
- Visa® Debit Card and Credit Card – Instant Issue
- Notary Services
- Safe Deposit Box Access
- Decedent Accounts
- Appointments can be scheduled online, by calling 800.835.7794 or through a secure message within Online Banking or the Mobile App. Please note, for the safety of our members and employees, anyone entering the lobby will be required to wear a face covering.
- All loan, credit card and mortgage loan applications will continue to be accepted online or by phone.
- Drive-Thru and Member Contact Center remain available during normal business hours to serve you.
We are here for you! If you have any service needs that are not being met, you are welcome to reach out to our Member Contact Center for assistance by calling 989.835.7794 or 800.835.7794 (toll-free); hours are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET Monday through Friday. You also can reach us through the other official channels listed at dcecu.org/contact, including Live Chat and Secure Messages.
Thank you for your continued loyalty to DCECU – and for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenging circumstances with an eye toward keeping our members, employees and the community at large safe and healthy and remaining available to serve you.
community covid-19 featured promoted