Internal Upgrade of Mortgage Operations July 30, 2021
As a member-focused financial institution, we are continually reviewing and enhancing our operations to ensure that we are managing our members’ accounts and assets with the greatest efficiency and accuracy.
To ensure continued expert management of our Mortgage Loans and enhance our operational efficiency, DCECU will be streamlining our Mortgage Loan operations. This requires an internal upgrade that will take place Sunday, August 8 through Friday, August 13, with minimal impact on members.
During the upgrade process, information about your Mortgage Loan will temporarily be unavailable in Online Banking and the Mobile App. If you need to make a payment on your Mortgage Loan during this time, please contact us; we will be happy to help.
Once the upgrade is completed, you’ll notice a few key differences:
- Statement Changes
- Your Mortgage Loan statement will have a different look, but it still will be available in Online Banking or the Mobile App by selecting your Mortgage Loan and then selecting “Documents”.
- Escrow account information will no longer be available on your regular DCECU statement. It will be available only on your Mortgage Loan statement.
- Online Banking and Mobile App
- There will be changes to how your Mortgage Loan information will appear in Online Banking and the Mobile App.
- Transaction history will be located within a new Mortgage Center in Online Banking and the Mobile App. This information can be accessed by selecting your Mortgage Loan, then selecting “Mortgage Center”.
The Mortgage Center will also house Mortgage Loan details including your balance, transaction history, and year-to-date information.
Please note: Access to Mortgage Loan details and payment information will not be available to joint borrowers. This access is expected to be added in a future release.
- Online Banking or Mobile App Payments
- Mortgage loan payments made in Online Banking or the Mobile App will not post immediately. You will be credited for making the payment on the day it is made (i.e., a payment made on the due date will be regarded as on-time).
- Your payment will be reflected in your balance the following business day.
If you have any questions, please contact us at dcecu.org/contact.
mortgage upgrade featured